Saturday, May 10, 2008

Around the World in 60 Days

Okay, so I'm not really going around the world in 60 days. What I am doing on the 30th of May is leaving for a 2 month long "sabbatical" where I spend almost a month in the States (2 Tony Robbins courses and visiting friends / family), almost a week at a resort in Phuket, Thailand, (a destination that's been on my list for almost 20 years), a month in India studying Ashtanga Yoga with 92 year old Pattabhi Jois, founder of that tradition, and 3 days in Hong Kong (because I can).

I leave Hong Kong on 3rd of August and arrive in Sydney on the 4th. My plane leaves Sydney for Auckland later that day, but I won't be on it. After 6 years of living in New Zealand I've decided to move to Sydney and Robert Half has graciously agreed to employ me over there. More about Sydney later.

What I intend to do in this blog is to chronicle my trip. No doubt it will be fun, challenging and life changing (both inside and out). So, come with me on my adventure of a lifetime (so far).



No comments: