Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6, 2008














Pics: Yoga Shala and Pattabhi Jois' family's house, Coconut Stand (great electrolytes), Rickshaw Drivers, Peter and Jude at Nalpak.

Lazy day today. Did the led practice at 6:15 and the energy was really heavy. It felt like we were swimming through jelly. Jude and Peter had breakfast plans with an Indian family they know so I was on my own. Tried Santosha's for the first time. Really good. I had been craving eggs and had an omelette and a piece of toast with hummus, tomato and cucumber on it. Felt nice and healthy. Met some new people; an anti trust lawyer from Sweden named Eva, an actuary from the states but living in Ireland named Kelly and another American who lives here now named John. I think he just does yoga.

Came back and took a nap and went to Nalpak for lunch with Peter and Jude. Walked back and took a few pics (my first in India). Tonight I plan to read until the inevitable power cut and then maybe watch a movie.


No comments: